Limitless Skies
Hello friend! You'll have tons more fun if you log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Limitless Skies
Hello friend! You'll have tons more fun if you log in!
Limitless Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Limitless Skies

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Beautiful Now" (group rp)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Beautiful Now" (group rp) Empty "Beautiful Now" (group rp) Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:18 pm

thetinbunny

thetinbunny
Admin

Hello all~
It's me thetinbunny and I'm here to present an concept for the sites first official group rp. Right now I know we're a small group of people but I feel like if we have an ice breaker sort of group rp then everyone will get a feel for how other members rp on the site and feel more adventurous in asking for one x ones or heck even making more groups!

The idea behind "Beautiful Now"
Our story begins with a group of young adults who have been friends since childhood. They have all sorts of personalities, backgrounds, and quirks that make them unique and "beautiful". As they were growing up they all faced hardships along the road of becoming who they are today. One particular individual in the group viewed how his/her friends confronted their trials, tribulations, and fought their demons and evolved into who they were the last time they saw each other at their high school graduations. Fate sent the group of friends off in different directions, some far away from the small bay side town they grew up in, and others stayed trapped in the sleepy little town by the bay. Five years have passed since graduation and one of the members of the close knit group of friends has risen to the ranks of being a well known musician/novelist/artist/photographer (whoever plays this role can choose the career) and as this person is riding on the emotional high they pause and reflect on all the events that lead them to this mountain top moment in their life. As the artist/photographer/musician thinks about his/her past they can't help but be reminded of the friends who inspired them to reach this great achievement in their life. Wanting to reunite the group the now famous friend mysteriously sets up an reunion for the group.

How will things go down after being separated for five years? Who's fallen in love with who? Are all the skeletons out of the closet? Have old fences been mended or is the damn about to burst over with old feelings from years gone by?

2"Beautiful Now" (group rp) Empty Re: "Beautiful Now" (group rp) Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:16 am

laurel-forests

laurel-forests

I think that it would be a cool idea~
Count me in. c:

3"Beautiful Now" (group rp) Empty Re: "Beautiful Now" (group rp) Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:30 am

Curious-Rabbit

Curious-Rabbit
Admin

Sounds like it could be a lot of fun! I'm totally in ^ u ^

https://limitless-skies.rpg-board.net

4"Beautiful Now" (group rp) Empty Re: "Beautiful Now" (group rp) Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:13 pm

thetinbunny

thetinbunny
Admin

I'm still getting used to how to post here. I was going to just multi quote both of you but then i was like "wait why do i have to name the reply?" and just decided to do this instead.

So I kind of want to be the photographer or musician who can see the beauty in his friends even at times when the friends were at their lowest lows and couldn't see it for themselves. I'll think up a short profile skeleton of sorts to help us all know what information we need to think up for our characters. I won't make it as complicated as my old ones or use color code and bbc in them either.

Do you all have any ideas or suggestions you'd like to add to this idea? I mean obviously we don't have to do this rp. I have a few more ideas up my sleeve as well that I'll get around to posting. Whichever has more interest and enthusiasm I'll turn into the group. Unless you guys really like this idea and would rather do it. I hate being so indecisive D:

5"Beautiful Now" (group rp) Empty Re: "Beautiful Now" (group rp) Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:49 am

Jellyfish_n u g g e t

Jellyfish_n u g g e t

This sounds like loads of fun. : ) Love the idea and definitely in.

6"Beautiful Now" (group rp) Empty Re: "Beautiful Now" (group rp) Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:23 pm

thetinbunny

thetinbunny
Admin

Curious-Rabbit wrote:

Alright so it seems most everyone who is active on this site is on board for this idea and thinking up characters. Shall we move this discussion and plotting into the OOC section of the forum?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum