Limitless Skies
Hello friend! You'll have tons more fun if you log in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Limitless Skies
Hello friend! You'll have tons more fun if you log in!
Limitless Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Limitless Skies

You are not connected. Please login or register

Updates for 06/08/2015

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Updates for 06/08/2015 Empty Updates for 06/08/2015 Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Curious-Rabbit

Curious-Rabbit
Admin

Updates for 06/08/2015 Tumblr_m5jjj9MceB1rtcfaqo1_400

Management does NOT apologize for the use of Homestuck gif for she is feeling a tiny bit nostalgic for that ridiculousness, and perhaps one day she will get caught up. Today is not that day.

Hi everybody!
Just a small update today, or a big one depending on how you look at it.
If I may direct your attention to the entertainment discussion board, you will notice that it has EXPANDED in size!!

Before it just kinda seemed to house game discussion, well there are a lot of other forms of entertainment, so I fixed that.
Sure, not all areas have a description yet (I'm getting to that...trust me on this one.) but they will have 'em soon enough!

As always, lemme know what you think, what you want done, what you think can be improved, etc. I'm always up for your ideas. After all a community that listens to each other is stronger than one that like doesn't.

Until next time, this is CR signing off!

https://limitless-skies.rpg-board.net

2Updates for 06/08/2015 Empty Re: Updates for 06/08/2015 Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:24 am

laurel-forests

laurel-forests

I appreciate the Homestuck gif (I'm re-starting eventually because it's been so long), and I also appreciate the update! Grazie! xD

3Updates for 06/08/2015 Empty Re: Updates for 06/08/2015 Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:33 am

Curious-Rabbit

Curious-Rabbit
Admin

DRAW ME A PICTURE Glad you like the update. I'm going to try to keep updates frequent by taking like everybody's ideas and what not. This way the place can keep running smoothly and everybody has a good time.

(I fell behind when there was that ridiculously long hiatus lol so I know the struggle of not reading it in forever. It's like I wanna finish it, but would it just be better to wait until it's finished?)

https://limitless-skies.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum